Lindy Fox is a fashion designer based in NYC. Lindy has moved in the direction of upcycling to create her work, aiming to reduce the constant output of new materials, by attaining deadstock or salvaged fabric. She also engineers zero waste garments whenever possible.
"Fashion is the first way in which I see people's individuality expressed. It is the way in which I want to connect to other women: to make them feel valued and confident. It is the way in which I challenge myself the most and just the beginning of a lifelong exploration."
- 2016 - CFDA - FIT Finalist
- 2016 - 1st Runner Up - Kota Sustainability Awards
- 2015 Fashion Institute of Technology Fusion Participant
- 2015 Fusion Spirit Award Winner
- 2014 Fashion Institute of Technology Fusion Participant
- 2014 Fusion Spirit Award Winner